Assam Ration Card Online / Documents required to apply for Ration Card / Correction in Ration Card / How to apply online for Ration Card in Assam through the official website at-fcs.assam.gov.in
Assam Ration Card Online
Ration Card is very important Document. Ration card is used for various purposes in the state like for obtaining food grains from fair price shops, for applying passport, voter id cards, domicile certificate and other legal documents. Thus Ration card is very useful document in India.If you don’t have your Ration Card, you can get it. Through this article we are providing complete details about how you can apply online for ration card, how you can make corrections in your old Ration Card.
The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Govt. of Assam is responsible for providing ration card in Assam State. The candidates can apply for their Ration Card through the official web portal of this department.This provide three types of ration card which are discussed below.
Types of Ration Cards in Assam
Below Poverty Line Card (BPL) : Its Colour of Red . BPL Ration Card is issued by the Government to people who their Income of Family Per Annum below Rs,15000/-
Above Poverty Line Card (APL) : Its Colour of Yellow. APL Ration Card is issued by the Government to people whose their Income of Family Per Annum Above Rs.15000/-
Antyodaya ration cards Card (AAY) : Its colour of Green. AAY Ration Card is issued by the Government to Poorest of the poor families from BPL.
Documents Required for Ration Card in Assam
We are providing detailed about documents which are necessary forr applying new ration card as well as duplicate ration card.
For New Ration Card :
- Detailed particulars of family members, mandatory
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant was previously resided.
- Address Proof it may be any one from attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook / Electricity Bill.
In case of Duplicate Ration Card: If you have misplaced or lost your admit card, you can get duplicate admit card.Submit your application form with a affidavit of lost ration card and submit it in Ration card office with requisite fees. After the inquiry, a duplicate card will be provided. If you a photo copy of your lost Ration Card, you can also submit that and get duplicate admit card.
Assam Ration Card Online Details
How to Apply for Ration Card in Assam ?
The application for obtaining a ration card should be made to the FCS & CA authority of the District/Sub-Division(C). We have provided simple instruction to apply for Ration Card.
- If you don’t have your ration crad, you have produce a certificate from the Village Head/Gaon Panchayat President/Ward Commissioner/ Inspector, FCS&CA / Concerned Authority in writing that the person having no ration card.
- Download Ration card application form from the official website. You can also get application form from nearby ration card Office.
- After that fill up all correct details in ration card application form.
- Attach necessary document and photograph as we have already discussed.
- Submit this application form to nearby ration card office and pay requisite fees.
In this way you can apply for your Ration Card.We have provided a direct link to download Ration Card Application form which is given below.
Download Ration Card Application Form
Department Details in Assam for Ration Card
Name of the Department: Food, Civil Suppliers & Consumer Affairs Department
Address: Food, Civil Suppliers & Consumer Affairs Department, Bhangagarh, Guwahati 781005, Assam
Contact Number: 18003453611, 1967 (BSNL only)
Official website: www.fcs.assam.gov.in