Daman and Diu Ration Card Online / Ration Card Colour in Daman & Diu / Apply For new Ration Card / Correction in Ration Card
Daman and Diu Ration Card Online
Everybody knows that Ration Card is Very important document in India. Especially Poor People to buy goods like food grains, wheat, sugar and kerosene in subsidy rates depending on their economic condition.The Government of Daman And Diu has provided a facility such that People who Residence in Daman and Diu can apply online for Ration Card. They can make correction in Ration Card like Addition / Deletion of name, Change of Address, can get surrender certificate online. Through this article we are providing complete details regarding Ration Card in Daman and Diu.
Ration Cards Colours in Daman Diu
White Ration Cards : The people who comes under Above Poverty Line category, holds white colour Card.It is used as identity proof.
Pink Ration Cards: Families under below poverty line holds pink colour Ration Card.
Yellow Ration Card : District Rural Development Agency issued yellow card to those people who comes under Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Ration Card Types and Use
New Ration Card In Daman & Diu
The citizens in Daman & Diu can get ration card online. The people who wants to apply online for ration card, have to visit the official website of Food & Supply Department. Download Ration card application form, fill the application form with all required details and submit it to the nearest Office of Food & Supply Department of Daman & Diu. New ration card will be issued with in 7 days after some formalities.
Eligibility For Ration Card
Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card
The following documents are required along with Ration card Application Form.
- Passport size photograph of Head of the Family
- Self Declaration and Certificate From Ward Councillor
- Proof of Residence (e.g Photo Identity Card/Election Identity Card/PAN/Driving license/Passport)
List of Required Documents for Ration Card
For Modification or Correction in Ration Card
The following correction can be made by the citizens which are given below:
- Correction in the Name
- Update & Change the names
- Change the Address in Ration Card.
- Conversion of White card into Pink Card.
- Addition or deletion of members in ration card
- Modification in the details of Household head.
The people have to apply for correction in ration card along with required documents. For addition of member Birth certificate is required and for deletion of name death certificate is required. Collect required documents and submit your application form in the office of Civil and Food Supply Department.
Duplicate Ration Card
Civil Supplies department providing for people search Ration card details online. it is very helpful to Who lost their ration card, those people Check Ration card details online.If you have lost your ration card, you can download duplicate ration card or check details of your ration card Online.
- Visit to the official website of Civil Supplies Department at- www.daman.nic.in
- Click on ” Click on Search Ration Card” link.
- Enter your ” Ration Card No” for Search Ration Card Details through Ration Card Number or Enter your Name for Search Ration Card details through Name.
- Click on Search Button and get Details.
Contact Details of Diu Union territory office
Address: The Collector & District Magistrate
Collectorate, Fort Road,
Diu (U.T.) – 362520.
Phone (O): 02875-252444, 252111