Jharkhand Ration Card Online / Download List of Ration Card Holders / Check Ration Card Application Status Online / Update Ration Card in Jharkhand State
Jharkhand Ration Card Online
Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand has provided various facilities regarding Ration Card to the citizen of Jharkhand such that now they can apply online for their ration card and check the status of their application. As we know a ration card is mandatory to avail facilities provided by Food Distribution System. Through this article, we are providing Complete information details about Ration Card Information for applying for a new ration card, tracking the application status, download the application form, customer care number, etc.
Download Ration Card Holders List in Jharkhand
The citizens can download a list of Card holders from the official website. We have provided simple instructions regarding downloading Ration Card Holders List.
- First of all visit to the official website at- aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now select District and block from the drop-down menu.
- Now select your village, name of Depot Holder, and ration card type.
- After that click on Submit Button.
- A list of the Card holder will appear on your screen.
In this way, you can download the list of Ration Card Holders through the official website
Tatkal Ration Card Service
Download Ration Card Application Form
The consumer can download the Ration Card application form from the official website of the Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Government of Jharkhand. To download ration card Application Form, Click Here
Apply for Ration Card in Jharkhand
First of all, get the Ration card Application form from the official website or from the office of District Food and Supplies Controller/Assistant Food and Supplies Officer. Attach the required document and two attested photos of passport size, of his family along with the application form. Submit the Application Form to the office of District Food and Supplies Controller/ AFSO/IFS.
Search Ration Card In Jharkhand Online
To search Ration Card online visit the official website at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Click on Ration card details in Menu.
A new window will appear on your screen which is given below.
After that provide the district and block, village, and selected card type or ration card number to see the information for your ration card.
District wise card holder name will open and now click on card ration card number and take print of your ration card details.
Application Status for Ration Card in Jharkhand
- You can only check the status of your ration card if you have applied for it. The applicants can check Status of Ration Card through the official website at- aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link check status of the ration card application form.
- After that fill up all details which are asked like Ration Card No. / ID which you will get form the acknowledgment slip.
- Click on the Submit Button, details of Ration Card Application Status will be displayed on your screen.
Ration Card Department Details
Name of the Department – Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs
Address: Food and Civil Supplies Government of Jharkhand, 4th Floor, project Bhawan Mantralay Dhurva, Ranchi- 834004
Phone Number: 0651-2400960
Official portal: www.aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Also Read :
Ration Card As Govt. ID