Mizoram Ration Card Online / Different Types of ration Card in Mizoram / Registration for New ration Card
Mizoram Ration Card Online
The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs is responsible for issuing Ration card in Mizoram. Ration Card is an important document for the poor as it is proof of identity and a connection with government databases. Ration Card is also necessary to avail subsidize food provided by Public Distribution System of Mizoram Govt. Through this article we are going to share information regarding Ration Card in Mizoram. Read the article throughout and get information about types of ration card in Mizoram, how to apply for ration card, Correction In Ration card through online mode and more.
Types of Ration Card in Mizoram
Blue Ration Card : This types of ration Card is issued to the families who comes under Above poverty line.
Pink Ration Card : This colour of ration card is issued to Antyodaya Anna Yojana families.
Yellow Ration Card : Yellow ration card is issued to those families who are below poverty line.
Registration for New Ration Card in Mizoram
As we know that The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs has issued various online facilities regarding ration card. The consumer can get Ration Cards under the TPDS are issued as per entitlements with application fee of Rs. 10.
- First of all get application form from the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Mizoram.
- Enter all the correct information in application form i.e. entries of the head of household along with names of all the members and then age are entered.
- After that submit the application form to the concerned DCSOs supported by documentary proof of residence accompanied with a recommendation from the concerned Village Council / Local Council.
In this way you can register for new ration card . To avoid duplicity checks are made and a unique number is allotted to the card which is delivered to the applicant through the concerned Village Council/Local Council.
Tatkal Ration Card Service
Correction In Ration Card
Now the ration Card holder can make correction in their ration Card. He can Add or Delete member of family from ration Card or can change ration Card Address. The consumer have to apply for the dame along with following documents which are discussed below.
- For Member Deletion : Death Certificate / Transfer certificate / Marriage certificate
- For member Addition : Birth Certificate
- For Change in Address : Surrender Certificate and Residential Proof
Department of Ration Card in Mizoram
Name of the Department : The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Address: Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, treasury Square Venghlui, Aizawl-796001
Contact No. : 0389-2322872
The Official web portal : fcsca.mizoram.gov.in
Also Read :
Ration Card Fees Details