Nagaland Ration Card Online / Apply for New Ration Card / Update Ration Card / Correction in Ration card in Nagaland
Nagaland Ration Card Online
In this article we are going to share information regarding Ration Card in Nagaland State. The Department of Food & Civil Supplies Nagaland basically deals with implementation of the distribution of essential commodities / food grains by the nomenclature of the Public Distribution System in the State. The essential Commodities / food grains are distributed to the beneficiaries at subsidized rate strictly as per the guidelines of Government of India and we know that ration card play an important role in public Distribution System.
Ration Card Types in Nagaland
Red Coloured Ration Card : This types of ration card is issued to below poverty line families. They can get 35 kg food grains per month.
Blue Coloured Ration Card: This types of Ration card is issued to Antyodaya Anna Yojana beneficiaries. They are also entitled 35 kg food grains per month.
Annapurna Yojna : It is issued to senior citizens of age 65 or above. These cards are issued in green color and are entitled to 10 KG free rice every month free of cost.
Eligibility for Ration Card
Apply Online for Ration Card in Nagaland
Here we are providing simple instruction to apply online for new ration card in Nagaland State. The consumer can apply online & offline for New ration card. Details are given below.
- Visit your nearby Ration Card Office or log on to the official website of The Department of Food & Civil Supplies Nagaland.
- Get the ration card application form from the office or download it from the official website.
- Fill the application form with all correct information and attach all the required documents carefully.
- After that submit the application form along with all the attached documents to the office and get the acknowledgement slip.
- Check the expected date on acknowledgment and start tracking ration card status through online mode.
Check Status of Ration Card Online
If you have applied for new ration card you can check status of ration card application with the help of acknowledgement slip. The consumer required to visit the official website in order to check application status with the help of acknowledgement slip. Fill up all details which are asked with the help of acknowledgment slip. After submission, you will be able to check status of your ration card Application Form.
Search for Ration Card
This services is provided in 11 district of Nagaland and have similar procedure : The districts entitled with search for ration card service are: Dimapur, Kiphire, Kohima, Longleng, Mokokchung, Mon, Peren, Phek, Tuensang, Wokha, Zunheboto.
- Go to the official web portal at: http://fcs.nagaland.gov.in/
- Click on Search ration card link.
- Enter Asked details in empty boxes.
- Click on Submit button.
Nagaland Ration Card issuing Authority
Eligibility for Ration CardThe Department of Food & Civil Supplies Nagaland
Address: Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies Diphu Road, Dimapur – 797112
Phone number : 03862- 248337
Fax – 248715
email – [email protected]
Apply Online for Ration Card
Apply Offline for Ration Card