Sikkim Ration Card Online / Schemes of Ration Card in Sikkim / Documents Required for Ration Card / Update Ration Card in Sikkim
Sikkim Ration Card Online
Ration card is a important document used for various purposes in a state. It is very useful for poor people as they can avail food grains and fuel at lower prices form rationing shops.Food and Civil Supply (FCS), department issues the ration card.In this article we are providing information about Ration Card and its facilities in Sikkim State.Sikkim Government has issued a online facility such that now the citizen of Sikkim can apply online for ration Card. The details are given below.
Download Application Form for New Ration Card
The consumer can get Ration Card Application form from the nearby office of The food and civil supplies corporation. They can also download it in prescribed format from the official website. Her we are providing a direct link to download application form from the official website. To Download Ration Card Application Form, Click Here
Documents Required for Ration Card
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
- Surrender certificate
- Address proof : Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill / Water Supply Bill, Identity card issued by the Government ( you can produce any one of document as address proof )
For Member Deletion : Death Certificate / Transfer certificate / Marriage certificate
For member Addition : Birth Certificate
Schemes By Sikkim State Government
The following schemes have been implemented by Sate Government of Sikkim:
- BPL- Below Poverty Line
- MMAAY- Mukhya Mantri Antyodaya Annadan Yojana
- Annapurna Scheme
- Welfare Institution
- Wheat Scheme
How to Apply for Ration Card in Sikkim
- The applicant needs to collect the application form which is available at any office of Food and Civil Supplies department or you can download it from the official website.
- Fill up the application form with all correct information.
- After filling the form applicant needs to attach necessary documents along with the form.
- After that submit the application form with required documents to be attached at the jurisdictional range office.
- At the time of submission the applicant will be provided an acknowledgment slip in which the date and time of collection of ration card will be mentioned.
Ration Card Department in Sikkim
The main functions of Food & Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department are:
- Ensure regular availability of food grains and other essential food commodities.
- Provide ration cards to the residents of the state.
Name of Department : Food & Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
Address: Food & Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Gangtok- 737101
Helpline Number: 1800-345-3236
The official website : sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in
Also Read :
Add / Delete Name in Ration Card
Tatkal Service of Ration Card