Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online / Check Status of ration Card / Search for Ration Card in UP / Download Application Form
As we knoe that Ration Card is important document. It is used for getting different government certificates like driving licence, passport, voter Id card, domicile certificate and many more. It is considered as an identity proof for the citizens. Food and Civil Supply (FCS), department issues the ration card. In this article we are discussing about the facilities provided by State Government of UP regarding ration Card.Now the consumer can make correction in ration card online. The citizens who have not applied for ration card can apply through the official website. The details are given below.
Benefits of Ration Card
Download Ration Card Application Form
The citizen who wish to apply online for ration card, they can download ration card application form from the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department. To download Ration Card Application Form, Click Here
How to Apply for Ration Card in UP
- Applicant needs to collect the application form which is available at any office of Food and Civil Supplies department.
- After that fill up the form accurately with the information which are mandatory.
- Attach the required documents along with application form. Photocopies of documents in support of resident proof like Aadhar Card, voter ID Card, Electricity Bill etc.
- Submit the form along with all relevant documents at the jurisdictional range office. At the time of submission the applicant will be provided an acknowledgment slip which is important to search status of ration card after applying.
Search Ration Card In UP
- First of All go to the official website at- http://188.8.131.52/fcs/RCSearch.aspx
- A new window will be displayed on your screen which is shown below.
- Fill up all the details which are asked like District, Village, ration Card Number etc.
- After filling all the details click on Search button.
- All the details about Ration card will be appeared on your screen.
Check Status of Ration Card in UP
The applicants who have successfully submitted their ration card application form, now they can track status of ration Card Application Form from the official website. We are providing some useful instruction to check status of ration card.
- Enter Application Number in The Box.
- Click on Search Button.
- Status of your Ration Card Application will be displayed on your screen.
Ration Card Department Details
Name of the Department: Food and Civil Supply Department
Address: Room No. 224, 2nd Floor Babu Bhawan, UP Civil Secretariat, Lucknow
Toll Free Number: 1800-1800-150
Official Website: uponline.up.nic.in
Apply Offline for Ration Card