West Bengal Ration Card Online / Documents Required for Ration Card / Check Status of Ration Card / Ration Card Online
West Bengal Ration Card Online
As we know the importance of ration Card. It is very useful for poor people as they can avail food grains and fuel at lower prices form rationing shops. The Food and Civil supplies Department of West Bengal govt has provided various online facilities regarding ration Card such that now the consumer can get duplicate ration card, can make correction in ration card like change of address, deletion and addition of member of family etc. In this article we will discuss each and every detail regarding Ration Card in West Bengal.
Ration Card Types in West Bengal
- APL (Above Poverty Level)
- BPL (Below Poverty Level)
Eligibility for Ration Card in West Bengal
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The applicant must be the head of the family.
- The applicant needs to submit the surrender certificate in case if the applicant is shifting from one place to another.
- The applicant needs to submit the certificate stating that he or she does not hold any ration card.
- In case of marriage or birth of a child applicant needs to submit the marriage certificate or the birth certificate respective to the case.
Eligibility for Ration Card
Documents Required for Ration Card
- Photograph of the head
- Photo identity like passport, voter ID, Aadhar card, etc., for the head and family members.
- Address proof like electricity bill, water bill and others.
- Neighbor’s witness (two required).
- Age proof and income certificate.
Documents Required Details
How to Apply Online for Ration Card
- Visit to the official website of State Department of Food Supply & Customers.
- Click on the link Apply online for Ration Card.
- Fill up all the details in application form which are asked.
- Upload the required document in support of Identity proof and Address proof and family group photograph.
- Click on submit button ant take print out of acknowledgement slip for future uses.
Check Status of Ration Card in West Bengal
The applicants who have applied for ration card can track status of ration Card application form through the official website.
- Go to the official website at-
- Click on Check Status Online.
- Enter the information which are asked.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Status of Ration Card will be displayed on your screen.
Ration Card Department Details
Name of the Department : The Food and Civil supplies Department
Address: The Food and Civil supplies Department, APC Road, Syam Bazar, Kolkata- 7400004
Contact Number: 033 5533 7639
The official website at- wbpds.gov.in
Apply Offline for Ration Card
Benefits of Ration Card